The Summit of Excellence is an all-expenses paid trip that includes the cost of the following:
- Flight for winner and guest to and from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
- Hotel accommodations at the JW Marriott Camelback Inn Resort & Spa from April 11-14, 2019
- Pre-arranged ground transportation to and from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport Airport and Fairstone activities in Scottsdale
- Pre-arranged Fairstone activities and events
- Pre-arranged food and beverage during Fairstone activities and events
- Bellman & housekeeping gratuities on your behalf over the event dates
Attendees will need to cover the cost of additional hotel room nights and any changes to initially made travel
If you plan to travel to Scottsdale outside of the Summit of Excellence dates, your flight will be paid in full by
Fairstone provided the cost matches the cost of the flight within the Summit dates. Any extra costs or
upgrades will be a personal expense.
Only expenses related to the Summit of Excellence can be expensed back to the event.
Note: Hotel rooms should NOT be claimed as these are booked in group and are already paid by Fairstone.
You are responsible for all incidental charges incurred at the JW Marriott Camelback Inn Resort & Spa. The
hotel will maintain a separate account for your incidental expenses – videos, minibar, room service,
newspapers, gift shop purchases, etc. These costs are not eligible for reimbursement. Please use your
personal credit card for all expenses incurred.
ELIGIBLE COSTS THAT CAN BE EXPENSED:
- Ground transportation to/from or parking at your local airport from April 11-14, 2019.
- Food and beverage during the event dates only when meals were not provided. Any additional meal expenses will be subject to the Expense Management Policy.
ALL EXPENSES RELATED TO THE 2019 SUMMIT OF EXCELLENCE SHOULD BE ENTERED IN WORKDAY USING THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
- Login to Workday
- Click on Expenses
- Click on Create Expense Report
- Under Expense Report Information, enter the following information:
- Creation Options: “Create New Expense Report”
- Company: “LE001 Fairstone Financial Inc.”
- Expense Report Date: the date is generated automatically
- Cost Center: use the cost center that is pre-populated in Workday based on your Area or department
- Location: “LOC0003_Montréal Head Office”
- Click on “Ok”
- Additional Worktags: enter “PRJ00295” and “Project: 2019 Fairstone Summit of Excellence” will appear automatically